How to Write Effective Survey Questions to Get Useful Data
Is your library planning for upcoming services, programs, or events? They'll be more successful if you know what sorts of things the people in your service area truly want and need. Great marketers and planners don’t guess what people want, and they don’t presume to already know. They ask!
Still, doing a “simple survey” isn’t all that simple. If you don’t know exactly how to write and ask the questions, you may find out later that you didn’t get any actionable data. Marketer and wordsmith Kathy Dempsey can prepare you to avoid survey pitfalls.
Sign up for this webinar so you’ll understand the tactics:
· Every word you choose matters
· Beware open-ended questions
· Always avoid library lingo
· Never ask about “interest.”
· Ask the same question more than once
· Write, test, tweak, repeat
· What makes people take surveys?
This webinar will also touch on how to distribute surveys to get good response rates.
SERLS Member Libraries: $0.00
All Other Libraries: $15.00