This is your confirmation for the following Webinar:
Title: Sensory Storytime 101: Where to Start & How to Make It Amazing!
Presenter: Jill Burket Ragase
Date: Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
Time: 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. EST
Location: Online via PCI Webinars
Double Click or Cut and Paste this link to enter the classroom:
Enter the Online Meeting Room:
· Please enter the PCI Webinars meeting room 10-15 minutes before the webinar.
· Type your full name in the guest area, and then click the “Enter Room” button to download the meeting room to your computer.
· Check your sound. Normally there will be music playing or the host will be speaking when you enter the room. If you have no sound, please check your speakers to make sure that they are turned on and/or they are un-muted.
· You will not need a microphone for this webinar presentation.
· If you have any questions, type them in the discussion area on the right. The host or technician will help you resolve any issues.
Leaving the Meeting Room: Close your web browser window or go to the “Meeting” menu at the top of the screen and select Exit Connect Pro.
Cancelling a Course Registration: If you cannot attend, please cancel with the organization you signed up through.
Prepare for the webinar: If you have attended a PCI Webinar before, skip this step!
If you have not attended a PCI Webinar, please go to the following URL: http://na1cps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm to run the technology test several days before the webinar.
This ensures your computer and network are ready for online presentations.
If your computer does not pass the test, contact your IT support for help. Otherwise, you will not be able to enter the meeting room.
We look forward to seeing you online!
SERLS Member Libraries: $0.00
All Other Libraries: $15.00