This is a LIVE webinar available from our training partners People Connect Institute.
Teams perform poorly for several reasons, but two keys are misunderstanding the process of developing a team as well as an inability to engage in activities that further this process.
These shortcomings plague face to face and virtual teams, with the latter facing a separate set of challenges.
This webinar will address both aspects of team management with an eye towards identifying “best practices” to guide managers in their efforts to build cohesive virtual and face-to-face teams that are successful, effective, purposeful, and resilient.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
· What makes virtual teams different from, and more challenging than, face to face teams;
· The stages of team development;
· The role of the team leaders in moving a team through these stages to become high performing;
· The tools needed to build trust, communicate effectively, manage conflict and adversity, and celebrate success in team environments; and
· The characteristics of an effective team
Cost: No charge to SERLS member libraries
$15.00...All other libraries. Your library will be invoiced after the webinar.